Thursday 3 December 2009

Main production planning: initial ideas


Facebook Responses:
I put my mood board on face book, and asked a few questions about what people thought about it. These were the only responses that I got, and they weren't very helpful.

Mood Board

This is a mood board which shows the type of thing my audience can relate to in their every day life. I chose things which i knew were popular to them, and to myself aswell, as i would class myself as apart of this audience profile.





2 comments:

  1. Some very nice ideas here, well done - you'll be able to use these as inspiration for your production.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You audience profile is good, but needs to be in a separate post. Next, you need to get your mood board onto Facebook with a few relevant questions, and invite some members of the target audience to comment.

    ReplyDelete